2018 Mazda3 Interior Highlights
The 2018 Mazda3 interior offers Irmo drivers a premium cabin experience filled with comfort features. Starting with an affordable MSRP from only $18,095, check out some of the Mazda3’s cabin highlights here, and then test out the new Mazda3 at Midlands Mazda today!
New Mazda3 Interior Design & Features
- KODO Design – The KODO “Soul of Motion” design of the Mazda3 reflects on emphasis on natural elegance, and this is no more apparent than it is inside its very driver-centric cabin.
- Instrument Panel and Gear Selector – The Mazda3’s instrument panel is stylish and sporty, featuring an Active Driving Display, while the selector puts you at the reigns.
- Sport Seats and Seat Perforations – The sport seats of the Mazda3 are contoured to your body, while the seat perforations help the fabric breathe and even absorb road noise.
- Passenger and Cargo Space – The Mazda3 4-door has a total interior volume of 108.7 cubic feet and a trunk that measures 12.4 cubic feet. The 5-door has a total interior volume of 116.6 cubic feet, 20.2 cubic feet of dedicated cargo space, and a max cargo volume of 47.1 cubic feet.
A Closer Look at the 2018 Mazda3 Interior
We’ve only touched the surface of what’s on offer inside the cabin of the 2018 Mazda3. Whether you choose the 4-door sedan or the 5-door hatchback, the Mazda3 interior comes with surprisingly spacious seating for five, and you’ll also have access to standard and available features like:
- Leather upholstery
- Dual-zone automatic climate control
- Soft-touch surfaces
- Heated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Keyless entry
- Push-button start
Learn more about all the 2018 Mazda3 trim levels for sale right now near Irmo at Midlands Mazda, where you’ll have access to a range of financing and leasing options. You’ll find us open every day at Midlands Mazda. Contact us to learn more!
More About the 2018 Mazda3 Features
The 2018 Mazda3 interior offers Irmo drivers a premium cabin experience filled with comfort features. Starting with an affordable MSRP from only $18,095, check out some of the Mazda3’s cabin highlights here, and then test out the new Mazda3 at Midlands Mazda today! View Mazda3 Inventory Learn More About the 2018 Mazda3 New Mazda3 Interior Design…
View Mazda3 Inventory Learn More About the 2018 Mazda3 Starting at $19,145 MSRP, the 2018 Mazda3 has a surprising amount of advanced technology that comes standard, to make West Columbia drivers’ lives easier. Explore the tech that the Mazda3 has to offer below, then browse our inventory at Midlands Mazda near Irmo to find a new Mazda3…