2018 Mazda3 Technology
Starting at $19,145 MSRP, the 2018 Mazda3 has a surprising amount of advanced technology that comes standard, to make West Columbia drivers’ lives easier. Explore the tech that the Mazda3 has to offer below, then browse our inventory at Midlands Mazda near Irmo to find a new Mazda3 for sale to take home.
- SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control: The advanced SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY standard in the Mazda3 allows you to have more fun on curving roads. The highly efficient vehicle movement control system works seamlessly by adjusting power delivery and shifting vehicle weight, without drivers or passengers even noticing the changes.
- Active Driving Display: This available features increases safety and ease of driving, by projecting key driving information directly in front of you above the gauge cluster, so you can always keep your eyes as close to the road ahead as possible.
- Bose®Centerpoint® 2 Surround Sound System: This available state-of-the-art audio system will make you feel like you are right up there on the concert stage. The immersive 9-speaker sound system is acoustically tuned specifically the Mazda3 interior dimensions.
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System: This system is standard in the Mazda3, includes the multi-function Commander control for seamless operation, as well as voice control, HD Radio™, SMS text message audio delivery and reply, E911 automatic emergency notification, and Aha™, Pandora®, and Stitcher™ internet radio integration. You can also upgrade it for SiriusXM® Satellite Radio.
Standard Features in a Far-From Standard Car
With a long list of features that come standard in the base trim of the Mazda3, you will be the envy of your friends, and you might even start having fun on your morning commute. Running errands and getting stuck in traffic won’t be so bad with features like:
- Remote keyless entry system with “answer back” feature
- Push button start
- 7-inch full color touchscreen display
- MAZDA CONNECT™ Infotainment System
- Bluetooth® handsfree phone and audio streaming
- SKYACTIV®-VEHICLE DYNAMICS with G-Vectoring Control
Experience the Mazda3 at Midlands Mazda
Compare some Mazda3 rivals, like the Mazda3 vs. Toyota Corolla and the Mazda3 vs. Honda Civic to find out how the Mazda brand measures up. When you are ready, explore our Mazda3 lease deals and stop by Midlands Mazda for a test drive to experience the Mazda3 interior in person.
More About the 2018 Mazda3 Features
The 2018 Mazda3 interior offers Irmo drivers a premium cabin experience filled with comfort features. Starting with an affordable MSRP from only $18,095, check out some of the Mazda3’s cabin highlights here, and then test out the new Mazda3 at Midlands Mazda today! View Mazda3 Inventory Learn More About the 2018 Mazda3 New Mazda3 Interior Design…
View Mazda3 Inventory Learn More About the 2018 Mazda3 Starting at $19,145 MSRP, the 2018 Mazda3 has a surprising amount of advanced technology that comes standard, to make West Columbia drivers’ lives easier. Explore the tech that the Mazda3 has to offer below, then browse our inventory at Midlands Mazda near Irmo to find a new Mazda3…