2019 Mazda CX-5 Towing Capacity
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a popular SUV for Irmo and Blythewood families due to its advanced features, sumptuous comfort, and premium design. But just how much can a Mazda CX-5 tow? Find out more about 2019 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity, and discover everything you need to know its performance with our experts at Midlands Mazda.
How Much Can the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Tow?
No matter which trim level that you choose, the Mazda towing capacity is 2,000 pounds for the CX-5. While the Mazda CX-5 comes equipped with front-wheel drive as standard, and they have available all-wheel drive. Just how is the Mazda CX-5 able to tow so much?
- It is outfitted with the Skyactiv®-G 2.5L four-cylinder engine with cylinder deactivation. It is capable of producing 187 hp and 186 lb-ft of torque.
- It comes standard with front-wheel drive, but i-Activ® AWD is also available.
- For smooth shifting, there is the Skyactiv®-Drive six-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and sport mode.
- To take its handling and control to the max, it is equipped with Skyactiv®-Vehicle Dynamics with G-Vectoring Control Plus.
Mazda Features for Safer Towing
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 offers safe and simple towing for West Columbia and Blythewood drivers, thanks to an array of advanced features. Whether or not you’ve attached a trailer to your Mazda CX-5 tow hitch or not, these following features will help keep you secure.
- Dynamic Stability Control and Traction Control System helps you maintain control and stability, even with towing 2,000 pounds behind you.
- Hill Launch Assist can detect when you park on an incline and when you do, it is able to hold the brakes down until you press the gas pedal. This prevents you from rolling while on a hill.
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist gives you more braking power when you encounter treacherous terrain.
- Smart City Brake Support helps to minimize the likelihood of low-speed fender-benders on busy streets.
- Advanced Blind Spot Monitoring helps you change lanes safely.
Test Drive a Mazda CX-5 at Midlands Mazda
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of a new Mazda CX-5 in Cayce? Our team at Midlands Mazda will help you decide once and for all if it’s the right SUV for your family’s commutes through West Columbia. Contact us if you’d like to learn more about Mazda CX-5 dimensions, and be sure to find your favorite Mazda CX-5 in our new model inventory.
Want to learn more? Read up on Mazda3 tire sizes today.
More About the 2019 Mazda CX-5
Lexington drivers agree that the 2019 Mazda CX-5 offers everything they need to make the most of their Cayce drives. However, drivers always love to make their Mazda CX-5 feel more unique and personal. There are several items available from our Mazda parts department that will help you enhance the interior and exterior of your…
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 is a popular SUV for Irmo and Blythewood families due to its advanced features, sumptuous comfort, and premium design. But just how much can a Mazda CX-5 tow? Find out more about 2019 Mazda CX-5 towing capacity, and discover everything you need to know its performance with our experts at Midlands Mazda. New…
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 safety features include a variety of passive and active features that keep you safe while on the go in West Columbia. From an impressive Mazda safety rating to the innovative technology, these safety features stand out as some of the best. Learn more about the 2019 Mazda CX-5 safety features below or head…