2019 Mazda CX-9 Performance
When it comes to handling the roadways, the 2019 Mazda CX-9 performance features will deliver the right power, handling, and traction you need. Explore the Mazda CX-9 specs in more detail below, or head to Midlands Mazda to test drive your favorite CX-9 model.
The Mazda CX-9 engine brings a vast amount of power to the West Columbia roads. When you’re looking for a vehicle that’s fun to drive, the engine power of this new model will certainly deliver.
- 2.5T SKYACTIV®-G engine, with regular unleaded, delivers 227 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque
- 2.5T SKYACTIV®-G engine, with premium unleaded fuel, delivers 250 hp and 310 lb-ft of torque
- Experience an EPA-estimated 22 city and 28 highway mpg with FWD
- Experience an EPA-estimated 20 city and 26 highway mpg with AWD
Drivetrain and Handling
Handling the Irmo roadways is easy with the Mazda CX-9. That’s because this model offers a drivetrain that keeps your vehicle in complete control on straight roads or one with twists and turns.
- Front-wheel drive comes standard on the Mazda CX-9 model
- i-ACTIV AWD® is available and provides you with all-around traction while on the go
- SKYACTIV®-Drive 6-speed automatic transmission with manual shift and Sport Mode makes it easy to move through traffic with confidence
- Electronic Brake Force Distribution and Brake Assist ensures your safety is always top of mind while on the Lexington roads
Towing and Capabilities
The Mazda CX-9 specs also demonstrate how this vehicle can help you bring bigger equipment along for the ride. Explore the towing features and other capabilities below.
- Tow up to 3,500 pounds so you can head out of town with heavier hauls behind you
- Multiple wheel options allow you to get the traction and style you need
- 8.8-inch ground clearance lets you easily maneuver over items when necessary
Find Your Mazda CX-9 at Midlands Mazda
Interested in the Mazda CX-9? Compare the Mazda CX-9 to the Volvo XC90 or come to Midlands Mazda and see our attractive inventory. While here, feel free to learn more about our lease deals, SKYACTIV® TECHNOLOGY, or even fun summer activities in Columbia, SC. Contact us today to learn more.
More About Mazda Features
The 2019 Mazda CX-9 has a starting MSRP of $32,280. The CX-9 Sport, Touring, and Grand Touring trim levels all come standard with front-wheel drive. The Signature, however, is standard with all-wheel drive. Drive systems aside, each trim has different features and added luxuries that affect the prices. Learn more about each Mazda CX-9 trim and the…
When it comes to handling the roadways, the 2019 Mazda CX-9 performance features will deliver the right power, handling, and traction you need. Explore the Mazda CX-9 specs in more detail below, or head to Midlands Mazda to test drive your favorite CX-9 model. New Inventory Contact Us Engines The Mazda CX-9 engine brings a vast…
The 2019 Mazda CX-5 safety features include a variety of passive and active features that keep you safe while on the go in West Columbia. From an impressive Mazda safety rating to the innovative technology, these safety features stand out as some of the best. Learn more about the 2019 Mazda CX-5 safety features below or head…
If you are a 2018 Mazda6 owner or shopping for a new car in West Columbia and want maximum style and utility, you can customize to your heart’s content with genuine Mazda parts at Midlands Mazda. Check out our Mazda accessories guide to the Mazda6 below, then be sure to browse our inventory to find a Mazda6…
View CX-5 Inventory Learn More About the 2018 Mazda CX-5 The 2018 Mazda CX-5 has plenty of performance features that help it achieve an efficient gas mileage. The impressive specs make the CX-5, not only more efficient on Irmo streets, but also more powerful and impressive, giving you a ride you won’t soon forget. Take…
The 2018 Mazda3 interior offers Irmo drivers a premium cabin experience filled with comfort features. Starting with an affordable MSRP from only $18,095, check out some of the Mazda3’s cabin highlights here, and then test out the new Mazda3 at Midlands Mazda today! View Mazda3 Inventory Learn More About the 2018 Mazda3 New Mazda3 Interior Design…
View Mazda3 Inventory Learn More About the 2018 Mazda3 Starting at $19,145 MSRP, the 2018 Mazda3 has a surprising amount of advanced technology that comes standard, to make West Columbia drivers’ lives easier. Explore the tech that the Mazda3 has to offer below, then browse our inventory at Midlands Mazda near Irmo to find a new Mazda3…