What Are the 2019 Mazda6 Configurations?
2019 Mazda6 MSRP starts at $23,800 with the Sport trim level, and with five configurations, there’s surely a Mazda6 trim level that suits you. And with features like i-ACTIVSENSE®, soft-touch upholstery, and so much more, it has all the features you’ve come to expect from a modern sedan. Peruse Mazda6 configurations, prices, and standard features with our team, then find your favorite available in our new model inventory at Midlands Mazda near West Columbia.
Mazda6 Trim Levels & Prices
Mazda6 Sedan configurations start with the Sport trim level, and end at the Signature trim level. Browse Mazda6 trim levels and features below:
- Mazda6 Sport ($23,800 starting MSRP) – includes a 187-hp 2.5L 4-cylinder engine, SKYACTIV® Drive 6-speed manual transmission with sport mode, a rearview camera, rear cross-traffic alert, and MAZDA CONNECT™ infotainment system with an 8-inch touchscreen.
- Mazda6 Touring ($26,400 starting MSRP) – includes 19-inch wheels, power sliding glass moonroof, a 6-way power driver’s seat, heated front seats, a sunroof, and leatherette trimmed sports seat.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring ($29,500 starting MSRP) – includes a 250-hp 2.5L turbo 4-cylinder engine, Bose® Centerpoint2® Surround Sound audio system with AudioPilot® and 11-speaker sound system, satellite radio, leather-wrapped steering wheel with paddle shifters, and navigation.
- Mazda6 Grand Touring Reserve ($32,000 starting MSRP) – includes heated steering wheel and heated rear seats, ventilated seats, a power passenger seat, automatic power folding side mirrors, leather seating, and adaptive headlights.
- Mazda6 Signature ($35,100 starting MSRP) – includes a front grille in Gunmetal finish, wood interior trim, Nappa leather seating, LED interior lighting, a surround-view camera, and front and rear parking sensors.
Mazda6 Safety Features
i-ACTIVSENSE® Package is available on Mazda6 Sport models, and comes standard on higher Mazda6 configurations. This suite of safety features offers many driver-assistance features and more, including:
- Lane-keep Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Smart Brake Support with Collision Warning
- Mazda Radar Cruise Control with Stop & Go
- High Beam Control
- Auto on/off headlights
- Rain sensing variable-intermittent windshield wipers
Test Drive the Mazda6 Midsize Sedan Near Irmo!
Are you ready to get behind the wheel of a new Mazda6 to see if it’s ready for you Lexington and Blythewood drives? Learn more about Mazda6 exterior features, and then schedule a test drive near Lexington to get behind the wheel! Contact us with any questions about the Mazda6.
More About Mazda6 Features
2019 Mazda6 MSRP starts at $23,800 with the Sport trim level, and with five configurations, there’s surely a Mazda6 trim level that suits you. And with features like i-ACTIVSENSE®, soft-touch upholstery, and so much more, it has all the features you’ve come to expect from a modern sedan. Peruse Mazda6 configurations, prices, and standard features…